Primal Strength Commercial Monster Rack System
PRE-ORDER NOW FOR DELIVERY FROM MID-NOVEMBER
- Half Power Rack, Functional Trainer, Smith Machine, Lat Pulldown/Row and Vertical Leg Press
- Two 100kg Weight Stacks with Commercial-Grade Cables & Pulleys
- 125kg Rear Weight Stacks for Use with the Lat Pull/Low Row Attachments
- Additional: Chin-Up Frame, TRX Mount, Landmine/Row Attachment, Sandwich J-Hooks, Safety Spotter Bars, Olympic Bar & Disc Storage Pins
- Integrated Storage
- Lifetime Commercial Frame Warranty with 400kg Maximum Capacity
The Primal Strength Commercial Monster System v2.0 is designed to cover the five most popular machines in a commercial gym, whilst taking up less space than just a few pieces of equipment. The core machines covered by the Commercial Monster System are: Power Rack, Functional Trainer, Smith machine, Lat Pull/Low-Row and vertical leg press.
Our original Primal Strength Elite System has been one of our best-selling units and we have beefed up the frame, added a host of additional components to deliver the World’s best all-in-one machine.
The Commercial Monster System has been engineered for use in a full commercial gym facility, personal training studio, hotel, school or as a premium home gym solution.
The Monster System comes with a lifetime frame warranty, two-year cable and pulley warranty, with every part thoroughly tested and rack tested to a maximum capacity of 400kg.
The system includes all the best features of our Light Commercial Elite System but with a host of added benefits:
- Heavier-Duty Commercial Frame and Metal Full Shrouds
- Additional 125kg weight stack for Lat Pull Down and Low Row
- Dual dip handles for weighted and non-weighted dips
- 30mm knurled Smith Machine bar with sealed bearings and multi-hook options
- Two heavy-duty 100kg functional trainer stacks (5kg per plate) with full commercial-grade pulleys with sealed bearings for a smooth and silent movement on a 2:1 ratio
- 125kg rear stack for use with the lat pull/low row on a 1:1 ratio
- Commercial, aircraft-grade pulley cables tested to a 1000kg capacity
- Laser-etched and numbered half rack holes, close spacing for multiple adjustments
- Primal Strength exclusively design premium sandwich J-hooks and commercial safety Catchers
- Wide-grip, knurled chin-up handles with TRX support
- Powerband Pegs
- Integrated Storage
- Landmine/Row Olympic bar attachment for a wide range of row and functional core exercises
- Additional Multi-grip, rubber and aluminium dip attachments
- Vertical Leg Press Attachment for Smith Bar
- Hardened stainless steel, chrome, matte and hardened nylon finishes to ensure the system performs in a heavy-duty commercial environment
- Includes; commercial grade carabiners and a range of 11 training attachments
- 11 gauge/3mm commercial-grade steel backed with a lifetime commercial frame warranty
The Commercial Monster Rack comes with a wide range of attachments; Stirrup handles, double dip handles, lat pull down bar, low row attachment, tricep bar and tricep rope and a vertical leg press plate. The rear of the commercial monster has pads to secure your legs for lat pull downs.
The Commercial Monster System has been designed to be used with the Primal Strength V2 FID Commercial Bench.
Cleaning or disinfectant/sanitising spray should not be sprayed directly onto this product, it can remove the paint/ceramic coating/ionised/chromed finish and can cause rust. This product must only be used indoors in a temperature controlled environment and be left dry. Any damage to products from chemical cleaning products voids the product warranty.
- Weight: 595.0 kg
- Colour: Black
- Gross weight (kg): 595.0
- Net weight (kg): 550.0
- Packing size (cm): 220 x 105 x 74
- Product condition: New
- Product size (cm): 257 x 188 x 229
** SPECIAL OFFER **
Just email a list of items and we'll send you a DISCOUNT CODE along with confirmation of Price & Delivery for your order. Click HERE to email.
Installation & assembly is not included
Please read our Deliveries & Returns policy before placing your order.
If an item is not in stock, delivery will be agreed upon with the purchaser before the payment is authorised.