Silverback Mag Grip Handles
The Silverback dynamic grip handles are made of high-quality powder-coated steel with ergonomic rubber hand grips, allowing you to concentrate on the squeeze rather than your grip.
Each handle allows you to isolate the muscle depending on the width of the attachment used and reduces the strain on the wrist. Hands and wrists are kept in a comfortable neutral, semi-pronated or semi-supinated position allowing for maximum output.
- Focuses on muscle isolation
- Ergonomically shaped to fit the hand
- Non-slip coating
- Angled to ease joint pain
Easily attach to any cable pulley machine with a carabiner.
- Grip Handle 1: 71cm Wide Grip Neutral
- Grip Handle 2: 57cm Medium Grip Pronated
- Grip Handle 3: 49cm Medium Grip Neutral
- Grip Handle 4: 20cm Close Grip Pronated
- Grip Handle 5: 23cm Close Grip Supinated
NOTE: The stand for the Silverback Mag Grip Handles is sold separately. Please view the options before purchasing.
To Complement your Purchase
Take a look at our Home Gym Packages, great for any type of training at home.
Please read our Deliveries & Returns policy before placing your order.
If an item is not in stock, delivery will be agreed upon with the purchaser before the payment is authorised.
I bought a set of these for my small commercial gym and had nothing but positive comments from our members, so many that we will soon be purchasing a 2nd set …. Brilliant addition to any gym 👍